View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 04:38 AM   #220
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumm View Post
I gave it a try and that didn't seem to do anything. Not sure why.
This section was originally created for Sony devices to accommodate those that use the Sony software too. I'm not sure how many (if any) other device plugin developers have fully integrated these features into their device plugins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumm View Post
I guess i will have to go back to remove and add to get the metadata updated. Annoying, but not terribly so.
Annoying, but it works.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote