View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 02:13 PM   #11
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
According to the PW2 page at Amazon, they will show up so like you I hope we can turn that feature off. I also don't care about GoodReads highlights. I turn all that crap off that is built into the PW2 FW. I do like the idea of directly and painlessly importing my Amazon books into my lists on GoodReads though. That will save time.
Now this is one part I do not like, I do not want Amazon automatically adding anything to my shelves. Except for the want to read shelf, I want to put books on my shelves as I like to organize them. To give you and idea of my Goodreads account, I have 4789 books shelved through 36 shelves and only 3 of them are standard GR shelves. I do not need Amazon fudging up my organization.

But if they let me add them to shelves from the purchase screen it would be nice but highly unlikely something I will use. I use the GR plugin in Calibre to update my shelves quite nicely.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote