View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 04:49 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I think you will need to tinker with the CSS. You *could* try to replace the font files in the epub with the files you want and name them the same. Otherwise you need to adjust the CSS. Personally when I change fonts, I use a different CSS which I include in the general CSS. That way editing is easier.

Personally I use the tweak_epub program to edit only parts of an epub. I find it ease to use. It is small but very useful.

Last edited by Toxaris; 05-26-2010 at 04:51 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote