View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 11:16 PM   #1
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
New ebook store for Australia and New Zealand

The Read Without Paper website will launch on Tuesday 1st December with over 110,000 eBook and Audiobook titles available for you to purchase.

Great titles from great authors:

Stephenie Meyer
Charlaine Harris
Dan Brown
James Patterson
Dean Koontz
Clive Cussler
Danielle Steel
Nora Roberts

...and we have Australian and New Zealand authors, too, including:

Colleen McCullough
Kerry Greenwood
Michael Faber
Nick Cave
Tom Collins
James Clavell
Thomas Keneally
Kathy Lette

eBooks are available in Adobe EPUB and Adobe PDF formats.

Audiobooks are available in OverDrive MP3 and OverDrive WMA formats.

All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and most titles are available to Australian and New Zealand based customers.

Special Offer:

To thank you for your interest and to celebrate the launch of Read Without Paper we are taking 20% off the price of all titles until 31st December 2009.

There will be regular special offers and discounts available to Read Without Paper customers so make sure you don’t miss out.

We look forward to providing you with Great eBooks from Australia & Around the World at great prices.

Read Without Paper

www.readwithoutpaper.com

I bought my first ebook from our test site today - it's working beautifully! Australian author Steve Toltz's "A Fraction of the Whole".

Usual disclaimer: I work for DA Direct/Central Book Services, the owners of the Read Without Paper ebook store.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ECO Reader RWP Logo.jpg
Views:	838
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	40183  

Last edited by cbell; 12-10-2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Changed "all titles are available" to "most titles are available"
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote