View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #39
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanciFreez View Post
Ok, other than what you mentioned.. what is best for reading books? I know the HDX is perfectly clear and crisp.. that being said.. if someone had a gun to your head and you had to pick one or the other for reading a book, (KPW or HDX) which would it be? very interested in your opinion.. the stock KPW or the stock HDX?.. just as they came from the factory..
Very strange question if someone did that I would pick the HDX it's heavier and makes a good weapon. I would say for personal preferences I really have none but I love my PW it has my special font on it. I haven't tried it a AZW3 with my font on the HDX yet but I tried it on Mantano and it was way tooo bold. So I say HDX has better resolution for reading. On my PW I have to use a special font to read with. Not so on the HDX.

The font sizes on the HDX are much better than the PW hands down.

The fingerprints on the HDX are a issue as it's not as glossy as previous KFs so it really shows up so keep a cloth handy. In the dark those fingeprints turn to faint shadows.

Now for the stock question the HDX wins. I can't read with the stock fonts for long periods of time on the PW....that reminds me I need make a lighter version of my special font to try on the HDX.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote