View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 10:24 PM   #2
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I've only read one book set in where I live. Though it was by one of my favorite authors she got so many details wrong it was obvious she'd never been here.

When I lived in Las Vegas I felt the same way. I've read a lot of books that capture what people think Vegas is supposed to be like, but that's not reality.

So I enjoy reading books that are set in places I have never lived more.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote