View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:38 AM   #243
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fosssil View Post
I was going to purchase the PW's after considering the sum total of how it was presented , but the screen as it presents in real life just fails to deliver...there should be no "making do"...or "I can live with that"...its just not good enough at the moment...I feel they need a version 2...not just the FW, they need a hardware revision, or if there are some PW's that are OK, then better quality control..

The PW as is will damage Kindle's reputation I am sorry to say...
I must respectfully disagree. The pictures I've seen show exactly the type of lighting I'd expect from this technology, and I certainly have no regrets about buying one. It should certainly be at least as good as the lighted cover I currently use with my Kindle Touch.

I don't see it damaging anyone's reputation.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote