View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #6
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvPRS350 View Post
I have an extra brand new navy blue color Sony authentic "lighted" leather cover that I can sell at cost plus shipping if you really want and are still looking for one. The retail box has a tear and is not perfect though. I loved mine with the light very much. The model no. is PRSA-CL35. I paid ~$33 (40% off plus tax) vs the MSRP of $50. And it is for the PRS-350 pocket edition NOT PRS-300 or other models. It should be pretty light for shipping.
Sure, I would be interested. I gifted my PRS-350s but my friends need covers and I think the Sony Lighted cover is perfect. ! PM me or respond and we can set up the details.

ETA: I hate to be a pain, but could I bother you for a picture or two? I recently got burned badly in an online transaction (details on the Sony Reader forum) and I have to say I'm going to be a lot more wary in the future.. =/
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote