View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 05:56 AM   #38
mrbanana
Enthusiast
mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
I often think of Liev Schreiber as Reacher. Josh Brolin isn't too bad a pick for Harry they just need to make him a little heavier and a little less pretty, he's a fantastic actor so I think he could pull it off now we have cast it we just need to convince them to make it
In The Lincoln Lawyer when Haller visits a crime scene and Bryan (Heisenberg) Cranston turned round I got very excited, but reality soon set in when I realised Bosch isn't in the first Haller book.

Never thought of Josh Brolin as a pretty boy. He wasn't when he worked with the Coens, but then look what they did to Nicholas Cage and Jeff Bridges.
mrbanana is offline   Reply With Quote