View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 02:28 AM   #5
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
<gulp> I just looked at my kobobooks library. I bought 12 books so far this month--and we still have almost a week to go in November. I'm blaming it on award season and amazing discount codes. This evening I bought Just Kids by Patti Smith (National Book Award $6.82 CAD after discount, including tax) and Room by Emma Donoghue (short listed for Man Booker, just announced Irish National Book Award, $7.32 CAD after discount and tax).

I'm reading more and I guess you could say reading better . We are not exactly chock full of bookstores here and I had gotten in the habit of buying fast food books at discount and grocery stores, supplemented by maybe a dozen books bought on-line over the course of a year. I've read 50 books since May when I got my Kobo.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote