View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomaweb View Post
I've converted a CHM file to MOBI via calibre, but I've noticed the lines are cut.
Playing around in my Kindle with the font size I can read almost the full line but this is a useless workaround.

any suggestion?
Lines are cut? I assume you mean they run off the screen. I think this happens when the html in question uses <pre> tags. I think these tags are used to prevent code examples from wrapping and get converted intact.

You could run the conversion with a directory in debug then go into the html provided there and see what is in the code that is preventing it from wrapping.

Update: You could always convert the tables manually to images and size them to fit your reader.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 07-09-2010 at 08:57 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote