View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 08:53 AM   #109
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
The manual is extremely basic. Creating folders is really easy and makes the bookshelf file system a brilliant thing.

I create most of my folders using my PC, because it just takes too long on the device itself. Some people use Calibre to organise their books, but I like to do mine manually.
I use Calibre to organise, and then manually tweek my Gen3 entries. Cool that the same is possible on the 302....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote