View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:15 AM   #9
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I hope there'll always be a read-only device -- hopefully, one day hanging bubble-wrapped at the supermarket checkout for thirty bucks. I work all day, every day with all the bells-and-whistles on my PC, laptop and netbook: when I go to bed at night or take a break during the day, I want to leave all that behind and be tempted to do nothing but read a darned good book.

Hmmm ... this post is remarkably like those arguments we hear ad nauseum from stick-in-the-mud treebook readers who won't even try ebook reading because it dents their comfort zone. Sorry. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote