View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #528
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The illustrator was CARLE MICHEL BOOG who died in 1967, so the illustrations won't be out of copyright in the UK until 2038. There's a later illustrated version when the illustrations are also still in copyright.

Nellie M Leonard was born in 1875. I haven't found when Nellie M Leonard died, so I can't tell if the text is out of copyright in the UK.

No guarantee, given there's little other information - but I have found this ...

(source: records.ancestry.com/Results.aspx?fn=Nellie+M&ln=Leonard )
Nellie M Leonard
Birth: Oct 1875
Death: 1956

Father: Charles Melvin Leonard
Mother: Mary E

(One other Nellie M Leonard found with d.o.b. 1876; source nytompki.org/cemeteries/tcem033)
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote