View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #97
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkkia View Post
The application source code and binaries are attached, for lack of a better name it's called "Serial VNC".
It's tested on Windows 7 64bit and Boox M92 firmware 1.7.20120607.

I hope somebody finds it useful! And a big thanks all the others who have contributed to the Boox m92 developer community so far.
Impressive job, thank you. Do you think your solution will work with other OSes server-side? I have no experience whatsoever with vnc so i don't know to what extent this is likely to work with linux, android or ios...
janek is offline   Reply With Quote