View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 02:36 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Yup got it, it’s the cable that came with the unit. Another cable I had here from a digital camera worked fine on a buddys mac book. Just having issues on my desktop now. I think it is what theducks said, not playing nice with the intel USB drivers. Seems to me that is an issue that would be nice to have fixed in a firmware update. Anyone here found a way around this issue on an intel based PC?
Follw the second part of my notes. All you lose is USB2 speeds. If you don't use external drives or devices that MUST have fast connections.
The simplest USER patch is to have the PEz claim USB1.1 instead of USB2.x.
Since the PEZ works wit other USB2.0 computers, that puts the ball in Intel's field (and we know how much Joy they give :/ )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote