View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 05:35 PM   #1
HappyChris
Enthusiast
HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nexus 10 (2 of them), Nexus 5, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, iMac
Android e-reader apps: what are the good ones?

I have about six ereader apps on my various Android devices. I keep saying that I'll really systematically analyse them and decide which is best or, at least, least-bad but I never have. They vary in speed of page-turning, ease and extent of tweaking, quality of rendition of the various formats and so on.

I'm looking, ideally, for something that will read epub, mobi and pdf, will allow making short notes linked to passages and keep the zoom setting from pdf page to pdf page. Oh yes, and is fairly snappy turning the pages and starting up in the first place.

Anyone cracked this already? I'll settle for two apps, if necessary.
HappyChris is offline   Reply With Quote