View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 06:39 PM   #15
damaru
Enthusiast
damaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: kindle
That got resolve over IRC couldn't wait

continuing on launching a script on boot on k3, I would need a tad of help on it, I've createa a /etc/init.d/myscript file that launch the script in /mnt/us/documents/

both script are chmod +x and the script in the /mnt/us/documents works no problem when launched by itself then I should add a soft link in the rc5.d but I am not too sure how to call it?

like it should be S but then the number could be anything higher than what is there already? and I should also ln -s for the rc0 for when it stops?

Am I making thing way too complexe here? (or making any sense at all)

Last edited by damaru; 09-24-2013 at 07:05 PM. Reason: resolved
damaru is offline   Reply With Quote