Thread: PW battery
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #8
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Recharge signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden
Not very good if this rate of discharge holds up, especially since you should never discharge it below 30%. So it this rate I will get about 12 hours from full to 30%, so charging will be done quite often.
My other Kindles give a signal when to recharge. I believe it is at the 15% level. Sometimes I let it go past the signal down to the 10% level.

I presume the PW will give a signal at the same level. I've been loading books and playing around with all the controls for the last 2 days.

Now all my books are loaded and I just gave it a full charge. I'll let you know when the signal goes off. I keep WiFi on all the time for autosyncing.

My Kindle Fire 1st Gen averages 5:30 hrs:min and lasts 5 days; and Kindle Kbd WiFi lasts 33 days.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-06-2012 at 10:59 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote