View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #284
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Mine should be here Monday, after arriving on time (Oct 2nd) at the forwarder myus. They in turn shipped it yesterday and Fedex is giving me a delivery date of Monday October 8th. I should then receive it a week after it was originally shipped, which is not bad considering the distance and the complcation.
Same here. It will actually get to my depot here in Australia on Saturday but they wont be open. I get myus.com to use DHL.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote