View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #16
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Can you explain why common sense tells you this? I am at a loss to see why an LCD screen should be any more or less inherently prone to fingerprints than an eInk screen.
Ok specifically a back-lit, LCD screen (but then aren't they all back-lit?). I haven't noticed a huge amount of feedback about fingerprints on the Nook Glowlight, so common sense suggests that side/front lit e-ink screens are not as bad as front-lit LCD screens for fingerprints. I thought (perhaps wrongly?) that it's the lighting that is the main cause.

Last edited by soulfuldog; 09-23-2012 at 11:04 AM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote