View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #68
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
The Romanian characters are displayed exactly like Firefox would display a Romanian language page with wrong character encoding: Western 1252, and not Unicode UTF-8. Is there a way to change the character encoding from the settings? Maybe a css file? For epub, there is a css file I may play with, but what css file is accessed for mobi?

I tried now, and can confirm that this problem appears with CR3 for Win32 as well, so it definitely is not about the port. hank you for bearing with me on this issue.

Last edited by hfpop; 11-26-2011 at 04:14 PM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote