View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Thank you all! I'll now be able to grab the sample of Glory Road and see if Kindle for iPod works with Topaz. I hope not.
Can you get samples on the iPod? I didn't know that was possible. I didn't think you could access the Amazon store via the software and you have to go through safari to buy a book, add it to your media library then d/l it to the Kindle app?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote