View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 03:33 PM   #5
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapZap View Post
OK. I've got both devices connected to wifi, have my account set up on FB Reader Book Network, and have tried repeatedly to get it to sync page position with no effect. I'm going to say this isn't easy. Moon+ didn't require any fiddling; I have, however, found Moon+ to be unusable because of the page turning problems. So, FBReader would be perfect if I could sync page position between devices and Moon+ would be perfect if the pages would turn reliably. I've tried most every reader out there and can't find the flawless one.
Did you go into "Settings" then "Synchronisation" in FbReader on each device? You have to enable synchronisation there. I've also checked off "Change current book", so that if I am reading book "A" on one device and stop reading book "B" on the second device, when I go back to the first device it will automatically open book "B".
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote