View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #797
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@edbro Not yet. Improving this is on my high priority list.

@Rhialto There is a problem in that Dropbox themselves only give me the first 1,000 results. I'm experimenting with a way to side-step this limit.

@ProfCrash You'd be pleased to know that very soon, people who have their entire libraries in Marvin will experience much faster startup times. Marvin will start up between 5 and 10 times fasters especially in libraries containing 1,000s of books. I'm also working on a new method to organise libraries.

@artbatista I think I found a way to "work around" the limitation without upsetting the DB people.