View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #1
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Onyx Boox i62HD, i62HD Firefly or just wait?

Hi all,

I am planning to buy an e-Reader (my first one), and I need some advice. My first idea was a Kindle, but after some research I have fallen in love with the Onyx Boox. Wow!!! For me its main pros are the multiple format support (specially the pdf handling) and the active software development, which seems to take into account user's comments.

However, I don't know if I should get the i62HD, the i62HD Firefly or even wait for a new version (it seems that they are working in a new one):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Currently there is no plans for new big screen devices by Onyx. Just for 6" devices only (i62 shell with RK2818 CPU@600Mhz and new design with RK2906 CPU @ 1Ghz).
So, what do you think? Does the Firefly really deserve the extra 40€, or would it be enough with the i62HD and a LED lamp in the cover? And what about the new 6'' device? Do you know more or less when will it be available? Should I wait a little bit more?
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote