View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:54 AM   #45
shidunce
shidunce began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 4
geekmaster,

Well, I made a video to show it to people who probably will find it interesting.
I can not do more for your community by now.

About "facts", as I say ,that I provided.
Blood is affected hard by many factors and electromagnetic radiation is one of them. Mine blood is the same as Magda's. I got microscope, but not camera yet to film it and make video response to this nice vid I gave you here. I eat mostly fish (of all animal's products) and red meat very rarely and I can reach really healthy blood in the morning.

Radio waves are not high frequencies, but I put it in this kind as something that can be found very far from the source and its power flow can be significant.

I am glad you have your solid opinion and position. I wish everybody could have such one. I am glad also that you have no problem with Wi-Fi, DECT, etc. And I hope you will never have such problem.

I am not going to make discussion here. Maybe because I have no arguments to show you or maybe because I have no time to waste. You (and everybody) can choose the reason.
I am sure, that in more 20-40 years (and maybe earlier) all wireless technology will be out of law. Its just a matter of time. And then all the talks will be done without me and you will be just notified: "Tadammm, from now wireless is something not legal!"

By the way I have many EE engineers friends who work in RF and all of them denying the danger of wireless. I suppose just because it touches them personally )

I expect that this thread will be read by many people. This object of our talk here must be broadcasted.

Thank you all for participation.
shidunce is offline   Reply With Quote