Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:16 PM   #97
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard-boiled pat View Post
oh man... 'savages' was such a horrible read that i sent don winslow a tweet telling him i would rather crap and then wipe with $19 than buy his book... he retweeted it to his 2700 followers LOL
Well to me this indicates that he has a bizarre sense of humour and the ability to poke fun at himself.

I have read at least two of his books (as I mentioned earlier) and will probably read more although not Savages unless the apocalyse happens and it is the only book left in the universe.

Lots of authors I love have written books that I hated Dammit but probably if the books I hated were the first I read I would not have read another.

Have I mentioned Robert B. Tanebaum before Wipe all the bad tastes of bad books from your mind.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote