Thread: PRS-T1 Lights for the T1
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #9
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
The Arc Light doesn't need to be angled or tilted. It perfectly lights the reader surface. I've used it on my 350, Kindle 3 & the T1. I don't like the clip on ones because you inevitably get glare. Someone designed the Arc to light the surface perfectly and not get any glare.

Sure it's pricey but it's perfect. I got mine at Borders with a coupon & then another when they were pitching stuff out the door with the bankruptcy.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote