View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:32 AM   #9
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I'm pretty sure Amazon has already implemented the same technology. I did the unlimited loaning thing with my old K2 just the other day and let a neighbor take it with her to the hospital while her husband was having outpatient surgery.

I think they just rolled that "function" out more quietly. Maybe they still consider it to be one of those experimental functions.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote