View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:46 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
I think I'm missing something firstly, why wouldn't you want to have a backup in case of loss or crash?
Many people - myself included - find that iPad backups are painfully slow. Mine takes something like an hour to do a backup, every time I connect it to my PC. This is a real nuisance.

The backup doesn't back up content - just settings, etc, so it's really of very little use when it comes to preserving anything useful following a crash.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote