View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 10:27 AM   #10
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
I do not circumvent geo-restrictions to save money. I circumvent geo-restrictions to buy books that are not available in my geographical area, or that are published at a ridiculously later time. For example, The Resistance Man by Martin Walker was published in the UK one June 6, 2013, but will not be available in the US until February 25, 2014. I did not save any money buying from the UK. It is possible that I paid more, but, I got to read it over 8 months early. I also have many books that are not even available for sale in the US.
Apache
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote