Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #84
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I'm sure I'm not the only one noticing the commonality of three days from the post above... Significant? Can we assume that was from a full charge?

Mrs Often, I only meant to indicate that while we're all talking about the same device, two or more things which are "the same" may also be different. I'm not saying the difference is necessarily significant, but we have so little concrete information regarding the inner workings that we must make the distinction.

Will you roll back and update wirelessly or are you sticking with the sideloaded firmware? Might be worth it since SameerH noted it can make a difference.

I'm at just under 45.5 hours from the charger, with ~5 hours reading lighting on lowest, and still at 99%. I'm beginning to think I've dodged a bullet this time, but we'll see. Let's hope. Good luck to the rest of you.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote