View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #6
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I got gift cards from the Sony store when I first bought my Reader, it was a promotion at the time. I bought a couple of full-price ebooks (around $12.99, I think), just for the fun and newness of it. Now I still have money left over in my Sony account, a few years later, because I refuse to pay those prices and Sony never seems to have any books (that I want) on sale. In the meantime, I've bought books for cheap on Amazon and B&N. Also, when I first got the reader, I needed books for it. Now I have too many books. I don't know when I will spend the rest of the Sony money. If I wanted to pay full price, I would buy the pbook.

For you, if it's going to be fun for you to buy full-price books for your birthday, go for it! I don't regret the ones I did buy.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote