View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 06:55 PM   #1
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
One Project down (almost) - One Million to go

The chalkboard door is almost done. I have a few more touch ups to do.

What this is ... the chalkboard portion and the inner part of the frame are painted on the door. The upper square is a magnetic section. There are also magnetic strips going around three sides of the chalkboard. The bottom part of the frame has a chalk ledge.

I made the frame out of lattice wood and cove moulding and then mounted it to the door. The door is the one that goes from the kitchen into the pantry and seems to be where I'm always standing when I remember something I need at the store.

I know it's not perfect, but then it doesn't really need to be. It's not that sort of house (not with 20 cats in it).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0005sm.JPG
Views:	352
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	14840  
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote