View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #363
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Disappointed with no audio/TTS. I don't use it much, but still. (And it is not clear that Fire HD has TTS, just the audiobook whispersync thing). And only 2GB now (actually only 1.25GB available). Crap.

I just ordered one, and will probably not cancel, but my vibe is a little harshed.

Note the $49.99 4G plan for Fire HD LTE is just for the first year. After that, presumably it goes up to the normal $14.99/mo that AT&T charges.

Last edited by tomsem; 09-06-2012 at 04:50 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote