View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 02:57 PM   #26
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftail View Post
Sadly all Dev Kindlets do not work anymore on Kindle Touch with firmware 5.1. The error generated: "The item you attempted to open is incompatible with this Kindle. Please try to update your Kindle from Settings. If the problem persists, contact Kindle Customer at www.kindle.com/support ."
5.1.0 brings an addition to /opt/amazon/ebook/security/defaultPolicies.json file: now there is an property isProductionKey set to true.

I hasn't KT near me, so I can't check, whether setting of this property to false (or removing it entirely) restores work of Dev Kindlets...
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote