View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #26
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Sorry no.guru, I was answering to Bob, we just posted at the same time.

Bob, the answer is in the words you didnt' quote:
"Display is the main thing the new ipad is about. If you lie about it in your main spot, you lie about the entire product.
There's more: this fake won't make Apple sell more. So I ask myself why
"

You say it's in the spirit of consumerism to lie about products, you may be right. Nonetheless, it's in the spirit of every man, trying to see behind lies. If I can choose, I prefer the second.

------
For those waiting for bright light miracles:

"Already more than 25% of LCDs adopt SHA technology and that is likely to continue to grow in the future." Source

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Maybe you can do that with an iPad 3, but I'd have to see it to believe it.
I think if that was true, the advertising would contain not just 1 message (great resolution) but it'd explain how the display can finally be read in outdoors.
Resolution + Readibility in strong light= an epic win. I don't think Apple forgot something so important.

Last edited by lorenzoens; 03-14-2012 at 01:17 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote