Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 12:12 AM   #5776
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Are albatrosses supposed to be the souls of sailors who have drowned, or am I making that up?
Not what I was looking for, but maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Jeez! Look what it did for the Ancient Mariner! One shot and not any drop to drink!

Albatross tend to fly near shore, and sailors just out of sight of land could tell which direction the shore was when they would see one. I guess that's like the Ravens carried by the Vikings in a previous quiz question.

Stitchawl
Also good, but not what I was looking for.

I had a very simple answer in mind, but maybe the other answers are just as valid.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote