View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #6
Tabatha
Groupie
Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KTouch-PW-WIFI Galaxy Tablet 7 Plus 32gb Galaxy Player 5.0-4.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
This is has moved into first place as my favorite tablet/ereader. I hope the battery life I am getting is no fluke.

When I got the Player 5 I pulled it out of the box and put it on the charger overnight The next day I started downloading apps, checking which video formats worked, read awhile and in general gave it a thorough shake down. It ran everything I threw at it without a burp, and did so for 11.5 hours! I am really impressed.

Regards - John
Good to hear you are really happy with it. There is an active forum for this player at anythingbutipod:

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...play.php?f=238
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote