View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 01:29 AM   #12
ScarletSony
ScarletSony began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Change the setting (Configure the Metadata download) to NOT modify Titles or Authors (remove tics).
Changes to those will cause (but not the only reason) the problem that you describe.
Okay, in "Sending books to device" I have changed the metadata management to automatic.

In "Metadata download" settings, I have unchecked Authors and Titles in the section Downloaded Metadata Fields.

I deleted all of the original e-books and have added them again from the device to the Library. I now have about 10 e-books that have been added to the Library but Calibre does not show them in the Device view as in the Library nor OnDevice in the Library. I have deleted these 10 e-books from the library and tried re-connecting the device to add them again, but Calibre still does not show these same 10 e-books as in the Library. Calibre does give me a warning if I try to add these e-books a second time that the title already exists in the library (note: there are *no* paper versions of any of the e-books in question).

So Calibre knows they are there, it just does not indicate to the user they have been added nor that they are on the connected device. Any suggestions as to the cause?
ScarletSony is offline   Reply With Quote