View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #11
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
I've just bought a Jetbook secondhand (first e-reader I've had), and so far I've only used ePub, converting where necessary. There is no particular reason for this other than I know that once it is in that format it works both on my laptop and my Jetbook - the one DRM'd file I have bought from Amazon was run through a filter to lose the DRM, because Calibre wouldn't open it otherwise.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote