View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 12:53 PM   #4
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Since Valloric will not implement a macro or scripting option to Sigil, does anyone know an alternative.

I have a very extended macro in Word for correcting standard (scan)-errors in documents and most rules are already applied to my epubs. However, I would like to run at least the newer rules also to my epubs to make corrections.
I wouldn't like transforming them back to word document and then recreate epubs again, way too much work. Has anyone a solution for this that is workable?
I could live with extracting an epub, running the macro/script and than repack the epub.
Could the macros be redone as regex? A lot of work but probably worth the effort.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote