View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #8
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneeMR View Post
Darn!

I really want an Android phone... the Overdrive Android app does epub & mp3, but not wma.***oops, just saw you already mentioned that earlier!*** Currently, I listen to public library audiobooks (wma drm) on my ancient Palm TX using Pocket Tunes. But Pocket Tunes only has a Palm and Windows version... now on to search for a Pocket Tunes-type app for Android.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears!

Thanks, all!
There is no app/player for Android that works with DRM'd WMA, believe me I've looked (and looked). I guess no one has wanted to pay a license fee to Microsoft, that or MS isn't allowing it to be licensed anymore.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote