View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #3
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaingeorges View Post
Hello All!

I've got an Original Kobo (Non WiFi) that I just upgraded from 1.4 to 1.8.3 on a MAC OS system

All my (200) books are DeDRM books either originally ePub or PRC (I had a Cybook before). But they are all legitimate. I bought them on Fictionwise, Kobo, Amazon...

I have just put them back on my Kobo with Calibre (7.40), but now they are all in "I'm reading" section.

Is there a way with Calibre to change their status so they are in "Books" only and either "finished" or "Unread". I would like to have only the books I am currently reading 2-3 in the "I'm reading section.

Thanks

Georges
Once your Device is detected by Calibre, you should have a couple new buttons above, specifically Device and Card a if you have an SD card inserted. select the one which has your books stored and you'll have a list of all the books on that device.

From here, you can edit the "Collections" column. If it's a book that's been read, change it to Read. If it's unread, leave it blank, and if your reading it, put in Im_Reading. Once done, it should be good, however, you may need to power cycle your kobo for it to take effect.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote