View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 07:55 AM   #8
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
...I was going to compare the Daily edition with the iPad and forthcoming Android tablets, but I can't find anyone selling it anymore. It's not even featured in the Sony Reader range on the UK Sony site. Did I miss that being discontinued?...
Afaik the Daily Edition is sold only in the US (yeah... I learned that at a local sony store also along the fact that ebook readers are not sold in Belgium u_u).

And yeah... well I think Sony's been always all about the hardware. And I really like the solid feel of my prs-505. But if Sony's all about the hardware with ebooks too... they are disapointing heavily on the 9,X" reader department =(

GJMS
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote