View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 03:20 PM   #1
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Rekindled Interest

Hello.
I have one of the old Rocket eBooks (the RCA REB1100, I believe) which has been collecting dust for quite a while now. I used to use it to download interesting articles from the web and read them in bed, but for one reason or another I lost interest in using it.

The recent SonyCard offer has rekindled my interest in eBooks. Not only am I waiting for the Sony Rewards site to restock the Reader so I can order one, but I now have the urge to go back and start reacquainting myself with my old REB. The innovations in PDF manipulation as well as great tools like FeedBooks.com have really got me excited.

This site is great!
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote