View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 03:59 PM   #5
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
Next time you see Earl the Squirrel, politely ask him if he can read. Punxsutawney Philbert, a distant relative of groundhog day mascot, Punxsutawney Phil, once joined me for breakfast in Pennsylvania, while I was having flapjacks and reading the paper. Alas, I did not have my camera ready to take a snapshot of Philbert, but Philbert looks a lot like Phil here

However, Philbert is a genuine red squirrel and not a groundhog. Steve Jobs has promised me $10,000 if I can locate an animal who can operate an iPad, and at least appear to be reading a book. (The book can even be a picture book such as Dorling Kindersley's Pets). Please do not reveal to anyone that I will be scenting the iPad with a pheromone to obtain the prize winning shot.
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote