View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 04:02 PM   #2
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
It is a sincere loss to the industry if he's forced out to retirement, of sorts, because of this. Baen has led an unwilling industry down the NonDRM road, and it's because of Baen specifically that I have enjoyed many sci fi books. It's rather interesting to point out that because they seed the market electronically, I now also have two full bookshelves of their paperbacks, doublestacked, of books,... with a vast many belonging to authors publishing under Baen.

My wife and I thank Jim Baen for his superb efforts in the past, and wish our heartfelt best wishes and hopes for a strong and speedy recovery. Strokes aren't fun to deal with. It'll never truly be completely healed.
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote