View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #178
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggyrinkle View Post
I had the same problem with my Fire non hd. I was very disappointed because it was almost too slippery to hold.

The Mareware Axis Genuine leather cover $44.95 solved that because it's "built-in interior hand strap provides for comfortable one-handed reading/viewing"

Otherwise I might have returned my Fire.
Wow, if anyone with a Fire (non-HD) is looking for a similar cover with hand strap, this one is on sale for $5 instead of $50!
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote